There are a slew of wake up words for Google, try Cocaine Poodle
I've been doing my best to trick any assistant I can to see if I can get some unexpected result. I've found Google Home to be especially vulnerable to a cadence.
1. OK Gokoku - There's a few weird variants to this that also work. It's the real outlier in terms of any resemblance to the pronunciation of ɡo͞oɡ(ə)l. Have not been able to get 'Hey Gokoku' to work. Interesting.
2. OK/Hey Goku - Consistently works. Translated to Japanese, it means 'very'.
3. Hey/OK Frugal
4. Hey Rugal
5. Day Google
6. Hey Nurgle
7. OK/Hey Doogal
8. Say Nurgle
9. OK/Hey Jugal
10. Say Google - Shocker, right?
11. Ackuh Oogle - I'm not going to try and figure out the pronunciation on this but once you get it to work, it will be consistent for you after that.
12. OK Brugal
13. OK whohull - Odd, that 'Hey Whohull' consistently does not work.
14. Thay Hoohal - My friends daughter found this one. Consistently works.
There are a whole slew of words I used to use but have been culled from the success column severely over the last few months, starting in late October of 2019.
These Used to Work
1. Dis Google - I saw an article stating that it was specifically culled but it seems to work once in awhile.
2. Centrifugal - Weird, but I loved using it.
3. Kay Bluedle
4. Clay Strudle
5. Echo Gurgle - Brings tears to my eyes. I miss that one.