I had a power surge (could have been a 2-second outage but I don't know) and ever since none of my Google homes have been able to respond to any command. The Assistant just keeps listening (the white dots pulse to ambient noise, even the quieted music gets picked up) and after a while it spits out the same error as always "something went wrong, try again in a few seconds".
- I have a Google Home, a GH Mini and a JBL Link 10.
- My network has a Philips Hue hub plugged into my Google WiFi, and the GWiFi plugged into my AP.
- Gwifi reports that both the mesh and my connection are flawless, I've rebooted Gwifi.
- Have performed FDR on GHmini to no avail, after a new setup the same problems occur.
- Basically expensive paperweights at this point unless casting from a davice directly to them, the assistant is absent.
Additionally, I am still able to cast music from Spotify on the GH, GHmini and JBLink, and my Chromecast Ultra isn't having any problems at all.