I am building a project which has the following requirements:
- My hardware device (NanoPi) should access a broker for a video key.
- The broker should have a queue which will hold the video keys sent by the server and will forward it to the device on request.
- The device will push the video key to the remote server and request for the specific video.
- The remote server will send the video to the device and the device will display it on the monitor.
- On completion of the video, the device will again request for a new video key.
Which broker should I use which will store the video keys in a queue? Will a MQTT broker be suitable for my application? If not which other broker should I use?