Which platform can you recommend for a LoRa/LoRaWAN remote sensor node, which fulfills the following criteria?
- Detects presence of people in 15-minute interval (e.g. with a RCWL-0516)
- Reports the data also in 15-minute interval (alternatively 1x/day)
- Battery life approx. 1 year: 10 x 5 cm top surface can accomodate a solar cell, but energy harvesting also okay. We were thinking of using TP4056 with 18650s.
- Location (see elevation profile below): Sensor at the top of a hill (altitude ~400m) with
- Option 1: Nearly line-of-sight to an urban location (antenna at ~10m above ground)
- Option 2: Line-of-sight to an urban location (antenna at ~150m on the roof of a building)
- Cost around 50 EUR/60 USD