I'm reading very different things about certificates in IoT. I'm struggling to make a choice on how to manage this.
Here's the situation:
- I'm using ESP32
- I don't have much storage available
- I need to send data to a server through HTTPS
- I need to receive data from this same server
- I'm using Let's Encrypt on server's side
- I can do OTA updates but I'd like to avoid it the most possible
- I need server authentication
- I don't need client authentication
Which certificate do I have to embed into ESP32?