I want to develop a quality water IoT system. The picture below shows the idea.
I'm not sure the device that I have to use for this project.
My idea is:
- Every X minutes (I'm not sure the time) get information from the sensors.
- Run some machine learning algorithms and/or deep learning algorithms on the device itself.
- Send all data to my server.
- Visualize data on my dashboard.
- To be able to make requests to the sensors in real time from my dashboard.
Firstly I thought using an
Arduino UNO with the wifi module
ESP8266, but is the best choice if I want to carry out artificial intelligence actions? Is a
Raspberry Pi a best option? Combine both?
I have no intention of selling it, or anything like that. But I would like it to be as professional as possible and that is why I ask your help. I have put the
Raspberry as examples because they are the devices that I know the most (I also use the
Lopy too) but if there were better options I would be happy to learn them.
My idea with this project is not only the project, but also, learn how to start projects and choose the best option.
NOTE: If it's possible I prefer use
NOTE 2: Maybe in a future I will change
Lorawan (I'm not sure if it's important for you).