I'm trying to aggregate logs from multiple embedded devices in centralized place to be able to analyze them.
This is how system looks like:
- I have number of embedded devices.
- Some deployments are on-site and system might not have access to the internet. So I need to request customer to dump the logs and send them to us.
- Addition to on-site per-customer deployments, there is also a server running on cloud for multiple customers.
- Devices use grpc to talk with server.
- I also have RabbitMQ in place.
What do I do with logs:
- Run generic analytics on them
- When received a bug report, request logs from the customer to investigate.
How should I collect logs from devices? Create an endpoint in server? Let devices publish logs to rabbitmq? Deploy a local RabbitMQ instances to devices and collect logs from there? Use some other logging stack?