Is there an existing web API to control my D-Link cloud camera instead of using the mydlink Android app? I've check the D-Link forums and they're not very helpful...
By control I'd like at minima
- Change scene
- Turn on/off privacy status
- Orient camera
- Get camera's privacy status
I recently bought a DCS-8525LH in replacement of my old autonomous Dlink camera. Unfortunately all actions are now bound to a single android app called MyDlink doing all the stuff
- Turning on/off the camera's privacy settings
- Detecting movement on/off
There are google assistant/alexa interaction but I want webservices and other automatic behavior. IFTTT is possible but it only uses Movement detection as trigger and On/off switches (not camera) as actions.
I saw a github project only showing connected camera to my account and their status that's all.
With a webservice or something more automatable (even Android INTENT if possible), I'd like to
- Turn on/off movement detection
- Orient the camera to a prefixed location
- Get on/off movement detection status
I'll manage myself videos, snapshots and alerts.
Thanks in advance if anyone can help!