I need you help, currently I`m searching for a microcontroller
- That supports ultra power mode.
- Has bluettoth support.
- Can be waked up by a wireless interruption.
- The microcontroller must be powered up by a battery as long as possible.
- Also I want to find the cheapest version.
The microcontroller will be used in next scenary:
- It will stay in the low power mode, untill someone will send a request to uc from phone ( as the request can be made from anywhere, internet will be used) the uc will wake up and will read from a external pin a value, and will send back to server the response after this it will go back in low power mode.
I am pretty bad when it`s about electronic so your advices will help me a lot.