Weeeell, you could just strap an existing door opener somewhere in signal range and connect it an IoT device. That would probably require some wiring on your part, are you comfortable with that?
I think that the answer to this question and many similar (like this one) is going to be the same: if you are happy with soldering & electronics, make your own. You might get some help at Hardware Recommendations or
Otherwise, (and, probably, even if if you are a hardware guru) it is better to start from scratch.
I won't bother to Google and post any of the many solutions which are available.
Although this app says that it will work with your Android 'phone and Craftsman garage door.
Download the Craftsman Smart Garage Door Opener app for your Craftsman
Smart Garage Door Opener. Can’t remember if you closed your garage
door? No worries…Confidently use the Craftsman Garage Door app to
monitor or check if your garage door is open and then close it if
necessary. Convenience. Security. Peace of mind. Works with Craftsman
Smart Garage Door Openers. See Craftsman.com for details.
With the Craftsman Smart Garage Door Opener app, you can: Stay
connected even when you are thousands of miles away.
• Control - Open and close your garage door with smart device
• Security - Check and open or close your garage door
• Peace of Mind - Never worry if you forgot to close your garage door
• Convenience - Open your garage door for family, friends, deliveries and more
• Turn on / off lights - Requires Craftsman Plug-in-Light Control (sold
separately / not included with Craftsman Smart Garage Door Openers)
• Program your garage door to automatically close on a set schedule
• Program your lights to automatically turn on/off on a set schedule
Works with both Craftsman Smart Garage Door Opener products and
Craftsman AssureLink™ Garage Door Opener products.
Despite that, if you are in it for the long haul, I would suggest that you look for a very flexible solution. Consider what else you might want to corporate into a smart home, and look for a solution which you can grow over time to handle all of it.
Don't just look for a solution for your currnet garage door; look for something that covers you entire home, possibly your vehicle(s), anything else? Elderly relieves ...?