For questions about IoT devices powered by or controlling of AC power (mains electricity). This includes devices like smart plugs, smart sockets or smart power switches. Only use when the smart aspect is important, do not use for every device that is AC powered.
Use this tag for questions that are about about IoT devices powered by AC power. This includes devices like smart plugs, smart sockets or smart power switches. Only use when the smart aspect is important, do not use this tag for every device that is AC powered.
Consider the question check list if your question fits the tag. You can also look at the example questions. If this tag doesn't fit your question have a look below at somehow related tags that might fit your question better.
- Is the question about controlling the AC power supply to an IoT device?
- OR is the question about a smart plug/outlet/socket that controls said AC power?
- Does the question describe clearly what the issue or concern is?
- Wiring regulations for self made electrical equipment (UK)
- European Union Regulations for Smart Plugs
- Is there a way to turn on large numbers of IoT devices remotely?
Not what you are looking for?