For questions relating to "Contiki: The Open Source OS for the Internet of Things" when employed in an IoT use case.
Use this tag for questions that are about "Contiki: The Open Source OS for the Internet of Things" when employed in an IoT use case.
Consider the question check list if your question fits the tag. You can also look at the example questions. If this tag doesn't fit your question have a look below at somehow related tags that might fit your question better.
- Is the question about configuring Contiki or about writing Contiki programs?
- Does the question describe clearly what the issue is?
Not what you are looking for?
- Use networking for questions about setting up and configuring networks for your IoT devices in general.
- Use smart-home for questions about configuring and interfacing smart home devices in general.
- Consider heading over to https://stackoverflow.com if your question is just plain programming without any IoT connection.