For questions relating to IoT networking questions when employing the IEEE 802.3 ethernet standard.
Use this tag for questions that are about IoT networking when employing the IEEE 802.3 ethernet standard.
Consider the question check list if your question fits the tag. You can also look at the example questions. If this tag doesn't fit your question have a look below at somehow related tags that might fit your question better.
- Is the question about the networking of IoT devices using 802.3?
- Is the question not about networking in general? Either not bound to the standard or the IoT?
- Does the question describe clearly what the issue is?
- Cheap IoT microcontroller with PoE
- ESP8266 with ethernet connection
- What is a good reference for Ethernet Driver without an OS?
Not what you are looking for?
- Use networking for questions about setting up and configuring networks for your IoT devices in general.
- Is your question about any publish/subscribe protocol? If so, use publish-subscriber.
- Use protocol for questions where you don't know or are looking for a protocol.
- Use wireless for questions about any wireless protocol.