For questions about the Z-Wave protocol and its usage in IoT devices. Use only when Z-Wave is central to your question, not just because an IoT device uses Z-Wave.
Use this tag for questions that are about problems and peculiarities of the Z-Wave protocol when used for IoT applications.
Consider the question check list if your question fits the tag. You can also look at the example questions. If this tag doesn't fit your question have a look below at somehow related tags that might fit your question better.
- Is the question about Z-Wave usage in an IoT environment?
- Is Z-Wave at the core of the question?
- How does the Z-Wave certification process guarantee interoperability?
- How can I properly test my device's PCB antenna?
Not what you are looking for?
- Use networking for questions about setting up and configuring networks for your IoT devices in general.
- Use protocols for questions where you don't know or are looking for a protocol.
- See also related IoT protocols such as zigbee or bluetooth-low-energy for reference of related question tags and their usage.